Thursday 24 July 2014

Adam's Heaven (Dilemma 2) by T.L Smith

Adam's Heaven (Dilemma 2) by T.L Smith.

The Plot!
Warning: This book contains very disturbing situations, graphic violence, strong language and sexual content. This novel is under 20,000 words and can be read as a standalone or a part of The Dilemma series. Synopsis Adam She was the girl of my dreams. With bright red hair and green rocking eyes, I would have moved Heaven and Earth for her because she was my own slice of Heaven. Britney I met the man of my dreams. Everything was so perfect; I thought nothing could go wrong, because I was his Heaven. But life could be an evil son-of-a-bitch and not everything always goes to plan. Not everything works out the way you dreamed, and sometimes, the devil is at your doorstep. For me, that Devil was Koby, and he brutally ripped me away from where I wanted to be the most.

My Review!

Adam's Heaven (Dilemma, #1.5)Adam's Heaven by T.L. Smith
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Adam's Heaven is a heartbreaking story that left me angry and sad. It shows us not all stories have a happy ending and that there are people out there that are pure hatred and evil. A good read

View all my reviews

My Final Thought's!
This book was hard core. It was brutal and emotional and made my emotions crazy!
A fantastic read with an amazing story line.
You can find Adam's Heaven HERE

I hope you enjoyed my review and if you do read it please let me know what you thought!
Hugs Laura xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment