Wednesday 30 July 2014

Huge Review of the Consumed Series by Skyla Madi.

Hey Guys!
I wanted to show you all my reviews of Skyla Madi's Consumed Series in one big post!
This series is one of my favourite series' by far, Seth & Olivia blew me away with their huge love story!
So sit tight and join me on this massive review and should you wish to purchase all links will be at the bottom of the post :)

BOOK 1

The Plot!
Olivia James has never been one to walk on the wild side, at least not until she meets Seth Marc—a cocky, sexy fighter at her father’s gym. He’s infuriating, nauseatingly addictive and she just can’t seem to shake him. He’s only been in town a short while and his name is already on everyone’s lips. He's the kind of guy moms’ warn their daughters about—the kind that leaves a trail of shattered hearts behind him and he has Olivia in his sights.

Olivia has never met anyone as confusing as Seth and his hot and cold attitude constantly sends her reeling. She’s never wanted anyone’s touch so badly in her life, but having recently come out of a long term relationship diving into another is something she'd prefer to avoid.

Determined for his touch, but not to let him under her skin, Olivia embarks on the most thrilling ride of her life.

My Review!

Consumed (Consumed, #1)Consumed by Skyla Madi
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I wish I could give this book a big fat 10!! Fell in love with the story, Seth & Olivia, all their friends and family and most of all the way it consumed me. Appropriately titled an amazing read that no doubt I'll read over and over.

View all my reviews

Find on Goodreads HERE

BOOK 2.

The Plot!
Olivia did the impossible. She tamed the over-confident Casanova, Seth Marc, turning him into a one woman Romeo.

With Seth's first professional fight coming up, she does her best to keep him focused and driven... even if that means withholding sex from him.

As sexual tensions rise, so do past discrepancies the couple thought buried, putting extra stress on both their romantic and professional lives.

Stuck in the center of the action, Olivia and Seth fight for air as they collide face first with the tough world of professional MMA.

My Review!

Too Consumed (Consumed, #2)Too Consumed by Skyla Madi
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Too Consumed....A title that is extreamly fitting for this epic series...the fights...the love...the anger...the pain...the saddness....every emotion through different situations truly mind blowing.
Totally consumed I was with this...totally looking forward to the next and final part.
Amazing read Skyla :)

View all my reviews
Find on Goodreads HERE.

BOOK 3. 

The Plot!

This is it.

My revenge.

I can taste it on my tongue, it's sweet and it's addictive.

I've worked way too hard to settle for second best and I will come out on top.
------
Seth Marc is back and training harder than ever before to redeem his loss to Don Russell. Tensions are high but stakes are higher as MMAC founder, Matt Somers, forces Seth and Don to train under the same roof. 
Though Matt Somers believes it's only good fun to provoke the two for publicity, he doesn't realize just how serious the situation is. 

With Olivia by his side, Seth Marc pushes himself to his limits and struggles to keep opponent, Don Russell, out of his head as they fight it out one last time.

My Review!

Forever Consumed (Consumed, #3)Forever Consumed by Skyla Madi
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Forever Consumed the third and final book in this amazing series I never wanted to end...infact I got to 80% and stopped myself from finishing because I knew I'd be gutted when it ended...but alas it has come to an end and I knew I would be overwhelmed.
Olivia and Seth the perfect couple...face yet more obstacles in their new wedded life together...they handle them in the only way they know how.
The final fight was captivating, such brilliant writing I felt like I was right there ring side. ..and the winner well...we knew didn't we!
The side line story between Jackson and Selena made me eager to read their upcoming story...hope it comes soon!
And the ending....well it was sweet, heart warming and beautiful!
A truly fantastic series I know I will read again and again!
A massive huge 5 star award winning book.

AMAZING WORK SKYLA XOXO

View all my reviews
Add To Goodreads HERE

My Final Thoughts!
As you can see i truly loved this series.
The storyline, the characters, the love and romance.
The fighting, the brilliant writing...i just couldn't get enough.

To own your own set here are the links you will need.




I really hope you will give this series a go. 
If you do let me know what you think, i love hearing your comments!
Hope you enjoyed these reviews!
Hugs Laura
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment