Monday 1 September 2014

My Review Of Three Years by Lili St Germain

THREE YEARS BY LILI ST GERMAIN

The Plot.
**Please note this book is a dark romance and deals with serious themes.*
Every day for six years, I used to pray that I would find my way back to the boy I loved.
Until finally, one day, I did.
But that’s the funny thing about life. Nothing good ever lasts, not for me, anyway. You think you’re the one with the power, at least I did, but then I got careless. One tiny mistake, and now I am powerless to stop what comes next.
People think money equals power, but all the money in my bank account, the dirty notes laundered clean that my father left for me, are useless.
Money does not equal power. Power is held by the one with the knife in his hand, tracing shallow cuts into your skin.
Power is held by the one who owns you.
I had power once.
Now, I have nothing

My Review.

Three Years (Gypsy Brothers, #5)Three Years by Lili St. Germain
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!

OMG i read this book in super speedy fast time because my god i couldn't put it down!!

This is book 5 in the Gypsy Brothers Series and you will need to read the previous 4 to get into the story.

This novella begins where the last book left off.
Dornan now knows that Juliette is the one killing his sons and he is pissed to say the least!
He has taken her down into a torture room and the stuff that goes on i swear down there are no words for!!
This is harsh guys, evil, cruel & will leave you squirming for the poor girl!
This is jam packed with horrors that leave you wondering how ever will this girl survive!

There are a few surprises along the way, i was left open mouthed a couple of times.

Juliette is my hero, i felt for her the whole way and i can't wait for the next installment.

Lili is a fantastic writer, she amazes me with each new book and this is a series i will read back to back when all the books are out!
It's one i will keep for ever!

A massive 5*!!!!!

View all my reviews

My Final Thoughts & Links.
Please i beg you give this series a try!!
I swear you will not be able to put it down!!
5 novellas so far and you get to read them back to back...After every single one i want the next so bad it's a nightmare!!

ADD TO GOODREADS HERE
BUY THIS BOOK HERE

I hope you enjoyed my review and let me know if you choose to read this series!!
Hugs Laura x

No comments:

Post a Comment